On new episode of ‘The Munro Review on CMAC,’ get a taste of ‘Oliver’ (in its opening weekend!), ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and ‘Christmas Pageant’
The latest episode of “The Munro Review on CMAC” is here, and it is chock full of musical performances (two of them!), lively interviews and a field trip to the museum. Here it is:
I’ve got some wonderful moments to share. They include:
• Tracy Jones singing the title song from Good Company Players’ “Beauty and the Beast” at Roger Rocka’s Dinner Theater.
• Cady Mejias singing “As Long As He Needs Me” from “Oliver,” now in its opening weekend for Children’s Musical Theaterworks at the Fresno Veterans Memorial Auditorium.
• Jessica Sarkisian talking about her role as the mother in Good Company Players’ “The Best Christmas Pageant Ever” at the 2nd Space Theatre.
• C.J. Dion talking about his role as Fagin in CMT’s “Oliver.”
• Plus: an on-location story at the Fresno Art Museum, as curator Sarah Vargas gives us a glimpse of the work of Kim Abeles, the museum’s Outstanding Woman Artist of 2022.
It’s all coming to you from the CMAC studios. Hope you enjoy!